MILD ProcedureCalifornia Pain Medicine Center
The MILD procedure (Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression) is safe and can work for numerous patients diagnosed with LSS (Lower Spinal Stenosis). It helps them manage pain and improve their standing and walking functions. This is a short, outpatient procedure that is performed from creating an incision the size of a baby aspirin. It requires no general anesthesia, implants, or stitches.
The procedure has received positive response rates of over 81 percent and has been performed on more than 15,000 patients worldwide.
No Anesthesia, Implants, or Stitches Required
- X-ray guided procedure for safety
- Visualization of the treated area before the procedure
- Treatment concentrated posterior to the dura (the sac that surrounds the spinal cord)
- No general anesthesia required
- 1 mm incision
- No stitches required
- No implants required
Low Complication Rate:
- No reports of dural tears, nerve root damage or blood loss that may require transfusion.
- Adverse event rate less than 0.1% in more than 15,000 cases
The MILD procedure can be performed by the experienced Los Angeles pain management specialist Dr. Joshua Prager. For additional information about this treatment, please call our office to schedule an appointment.
Live Pain Free
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5:00pm
Sat - Sun: Closed
2001 Santa Monica Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90404